Subject: WIPO-CWS : Publication of new and revised WIPO Standards
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 13:12:38 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. CWS 189 relating to the Publication of new 
and revised WIPO Standards.

Secretariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. CWS 189 concernant la publication 
de normes de l’OMPI nouvelles ou révisées.

Secrétariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. CWS 189 relativa a la 
publicación de normas técnicas de la OMPI nuevas y revisadas.

Secretaría:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY